This web page is about Primary Result for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Primary Result from your systemPrimary Result
. More data about Primary Result can be found here
. More details about the program Primary Result can be seen at http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
. Usually the Primary Result application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Primary Result directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Primary Result by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Primary Result's main file takes around 407.24 KB (417016 bytes) and its name is utilPrimaryResult.exe.
Primary Result contains of the executables below. They occupy 660.98 KB (676848
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryResultUninstall.exe (253.74 KB)
- utilPrimaryResult.exe (407.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.21.175050
of Primary Result. You can find here a few links to other Primary Result releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Result is an application marketed by the software company Primary Result. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Primary Result is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Primary Result from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Result or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Result". The Primary Result app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Primary Result in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Result, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Result:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Result.
8. After uninstalling Primary Result, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Result which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Result with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Result by Primary Result from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Result by Primary Result is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Result supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 21:13:25.740