You can find below detailed information on how to remove Primary Result for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Result from your systemPrimary Result
. More information on Primary Result can be seen here
. More details about Primary Result can be found at http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
. Primary Result is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Primary Result by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Primary Result. They occupy about 2.20 MB (2304840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryResultUninstall.exe (253.87 KB)
- utilPrimaryResult.exe (402.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.21.075049
of Primary Result. You can find here a few links to other Primary Result releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Result is an application offered by the software company Primary Result. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Primary Result is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Result using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Result or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Result". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Result application will be found very quickly. When you select Primary Result in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Primary Result, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Result:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Result.
8. After uninstalling Primary Result, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Primary Result which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Result with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Result by Primary Result from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Result by Primary Result is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Result in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:43:40.747