This info is about Primary Result for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Primary Result from your computerPrimary Result
. You can read more on Primary Result or check for application updates here
. Click on http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
to get more info about Primary Result on Primary Result's website. Usually the Primary Result application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Primary Result by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PrimaryResultUninstall.exe is the Primary Result's main executable file and it occupies about 251.52 KB (257560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Primary Result. They occupy 251.52 KB (257560
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryResultUninstall.exe (251.52 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Result version 2015.03.20.125331
alone. You can find here a few links to other Primary Result versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Result is an application by the software company Primary Result. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Primary Result is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Result from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Result or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Result". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Result app will be found automatically. After you click Primary Result in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Result, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Result:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Result.
8. After uninstalling Primary Result, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Result that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Result with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Result by Primary Result from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Result by Primary Result is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Result supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:18:15.907