You can find below details on how to uninstall Pragma 6 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Pragma 6 from your systemTrident Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Trident Software. Further information about Pragma 6 can be seen at www.trident.com.ua
. The full command line for removing Pragma 6 is C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. pkernel.exe is the Pragma 6's main executable file and it takes circa 221.49 KB (226808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Pragma 6. They take about 1.73 MB (1809328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- corrector.exe (273.49 KB)
- p6upcheck.exe (265.49 KB)
- pbuy.exe (213.49 KB)
- pcheck.exe (273.49 KB)
- pkernel.exe (221.49 KB)
- pregister.exe (237.49 KB)
- pservice.exe (125.49 KB)
- ptool.exe (17.49 KB)
- uninstall.exe (65.49 KB)
- wodUpdS2.exe (73.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Pragma 6. Click on the links below for other Pragma 6 versions:
...click to view all...
Pragma 6 is a program by the software company Trident Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Pragma 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pragma 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pragma 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pragma 6". The Pragma 6 application will be found automatically. After you select Pragma 6 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pragma 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pragma 6:
- The web site of the application is: www.trident.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pragma 6.
8. After removing Pragma 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pragma 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pragma 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pragma 6 by Trident Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Pragma 6 by Trident Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pragma 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-17 19:23:51.840