Pragma 6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pragma 6 from your computerTrident Software
. You can find out more on Trident Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Pragma 6 can be found at www.trident.com.ua
. The full uninstall command line for Pragma 6 is "C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe". pkernel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 216.75 KB (221952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Pragma 6. They occupy about 2.41 MB (2525688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- corrector.exe (274.25 KB)
- p6upcheck.exe (257.75 KB)
- p6update.exe (317.75 KB)
- pbuy.exe (213.75 KB)
- pcheck.exe (273.75 KB)
- pkernel.exe (216.75 KB)
- pregister.exe (237.75 KB)
- pservice.exe (125.75 KB)
- ptool.exe (121.75 KB)
- ptranserv.exe (165.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (69.75 KB)
- wodUpdS2.exe (73.49 KB)
- p64.exe (118.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Pragma 6 version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Pragma 6 versions:
...click to view all...
Pragma 6 is a program offered by Trident Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Pragma 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Pragma 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pragma 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pragma 6". If it exists on your system the Pragma 6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pragma 6 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pragma 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pragma 6:
- The web site of the program is: www.trident.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pragma 6.
8. After removing Pragma 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pragma 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pragma 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pragma 6 by Trident Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Pragma 6 by Trident Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pragma 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-28 10:55:04.160