This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pragma 6 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Pragma 6 from your PCTrident Software
. More info about Trident Software can be read here
. Detailed information about Pragma 6 can be found at www.trident.com.ua
. The full command line for uninstalling Pragma 6 is C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled pkernel.exe and its approximative size is 225.49 KB (230904 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Pragma 6. They occupy about 1,020.44 KB (1044928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- corrector.exe (277.49 KB)
- pkernel.exe (225.49 KB)
- pservice.exe (125.49 KB)
- ptool.exe (17.49 KB)
- ptranserv.exe (169.49 KB)
- uninstall.exe (65.49 KB)
- wodUpdS2.exe (73.49 KB)
- p64.exe (65.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Pragma 6. Click on the links below for other Pragma 6 versions:
...click to view all...
Pragma 6 is a program by the software company Trident Software. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Pragma 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Pragma 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pragma 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pragma 6". If it exists on your system the Pragma 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pragma 6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pragma 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pragma 6:
- The software company is: www.trident.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pragma 6.
8. After uninstalling Pragma 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pragma 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pragma 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pragma 6 by Trident Software from your computer, we are not saying that Pragma 6 by Trident Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pragma 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:44:57.763