This page is about Pragma 6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pragma 6 from your computerTrident Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Trident Software. More data about the software Pragma 6 can be seen at www.trident.com.ua
. The complete uninstall command line for Pragma 6 is C:\WINDOWS.0\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled pkernel.exe and its approximative size is 221.49 KB (226808 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Pragma 6. They take about 1.98 MB (2081192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- corrector.exe (237.49 KB)
- p6upcheck.exe (253.49 KB)
- p6update.exe (313.49 KB)
- pbuy.exe (213.49 KB)
- pcheck.exe (273.49 KB)
- pkernel.exe (221.49 KB)
- pregister.exe (237.49 KB)
- pservice.exe (125.49 KB)
- ptool.exe (17.49 KB)
- uninstall.exe (65.49 KB)
- wodUpdS2.exe (73.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Pragma 6. For other Pragma 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pragma 6 is an application by Trident Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Pragma 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pragma 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pragma 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pragma 6". If it exists on your system the Pragma 6 program will be found very quickly. After you select Pragma 6 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pragma 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pragma 6:
- The web site of the program is: www.trident.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS.0\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pragma 6.
8. After uninstalling Pragma 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pragma 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pragma 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pragma 6 by Trident Software from your PC, we are not saying that Pragma 6 by Trident Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pragma 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 15:34:00.973