Pragma 6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pragma 6 from your PCTrident Software
. More information on Trident Software can be found here
. Please open www.trident.com.ua
if you want to read more on Pragma 6 on Trident Software's website. Pragma 6's full uninstall command line is "C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe". Pragma 6's main file takes about 119.13 KB (121984 bytes) and is called p64.exe.
Pragma 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.42 MB (2539512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- corrector.exe (278.63 KB)
- p6upcheck.exe (258.63 KB)
- p6update.exe (318.63 KB)
- pbuy.exe (214.63 KB)
- pcheck.exe (274.63 KB)
- pkernel.exe (217.13 KB)
- pregister.exe (238.63 KB)
- pservice.exe (126.63 KB)
- ptool.exe (122.63 KB)
- ptranserv.exe (166.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (70.63 KB)
- wodUpdS2.exe (73.49 KB)
- p64.exe (119.13 KB)
This page is about Pragma 6 version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pragma 6:
...click to view all...
Pragma 6 is an application offered by Trident Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Pragma 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pragma 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pragma 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pragma 6". The Pragma 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pragma 6 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pragma 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pragma 6:
- The web site of the application is: www.trident.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Pragma 6 Uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pragma 6.
8. After uninstalling Pragma 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pragma 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pragma 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pragma 6 by Trident Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Pragma 6 by Trident Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pragma 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-26 18:07:13.620