PowerDVD is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PowerDVD from your computerCyberLink Corporation
. More information on CyberLink Corporation can be seen here
. The complete uninstall command line for PowerDVD is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) on disk and is named PowerDVD.exe.
PowerDVD contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.87 MB (1957888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cltest.exe (168.00 KB)
- ddtester.exe (316.00 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (56.00 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (908.00 KB)
- Language.exe (48.00 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (76.00 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (340.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerDVD version 7.0.1815.3
alone. For other PowerDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is an application offered by CyberLink Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PowerDVD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD". If it is installed on your PC the PowerDVD application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PowerDVD in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PowerDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerDVD.
8. After uninstalling PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 01:13:26.630