PowerDVD is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PowerDVD from your computerCyberLink Corporation
. More information on CyberLink Corporation can be seen here
. The complete uninstall command line for PowerDVD is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) on disk and is named PowerDVD.exe.
PowerDVD contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.87 MB (1957888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cltest.exe (168.00 KB)
- ddtester.exe (316.00 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (56.00 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (908.00 KB)
- Language.exe (48.00 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (76.00 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (340.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerDVD version 7.0.1815.3
alone. For other PowerDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is an application offered by CyberLink Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PowerDVD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerDVD". If it is installed on your PC the PowerDVD program will be found very quickly. After you click PowerDVD in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PowerDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerDVD.
8. After uninstalling PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 01:13:26.630