PowerDVD is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PowerDVD from your PCCyberLink Corporation
. More information on CyberLink Corporation can be found here
. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowerDVD. The application's main executable file is labeled PowerDVD.exe and occupies 931.59 KB (953952 bytes).
PowerDVD contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2083536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cltest.exe (171.59 KB)
- ddtester.exe (319.59 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (59.59 KB)
- PDVDServ.exe (55.59 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (931.59 KB)
- Language.exe (57.55 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (91.59 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (347.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.2407.0
of PowerDVD. For more PowerDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is a program by CyberLink Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PowerDVD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD". If it is installed on your PC the PowerDVD app will be found automatically. When you click PowerDVD in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PowerDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerDVD.
8. After removing PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PowerDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PowerDVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:27:21.440