PowerDVD is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PowerDVD from your systemCyberLink Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on CyberLink Corporation. The entire uninstall command line for PowerDVD is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 957.55 KB (980528 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerDVD.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PowerDVD. They take 2.03 MB (2126304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cltest.exe (173.55 KB)
- ddtester.exe (321.55 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (61.55 KB)
- PDVDServ.exe (69.55 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (957.55 KB)
- Language.exe (53.55 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (91.59 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (347.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.2811.0
of PowerDVD. You can find below info on other versions of PowerDVD:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is an application by CyberLink Corporation. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PowerDVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PowerDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD". The PowerDVD application will be found automatically. After you click PowerDVD in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PowerDVD.
8. After removing PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerDVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 21:15:59.283