This page contains thorough information on how to remove Positivo Experience for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Positivo Experience from your systemPositivo Informática S.A.
. You can read more on Positivo Informática S.A. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Positivo Experience program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience folder, depending on the user's option during install. Positivo Experience's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience\unins000.exe". Positivo Experience's primary file takes about 609.50 KB (624128 bytes) and its name is PositivoExperienceUI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Positivo Experience. They take about 1.61 MB (1690336
bytes) on disk.
- PositivoExperienceSelfUpdater.exe (165.00 KB)
- PositivoExperienceService.exe (39.50 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUI.exe (609.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.72 KB)
The current web page applies to Positivo Experience version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Positivo Experience releases:
...click to view all...
Positivo Experience is an application marketed by the software company Positivo Informática S.A.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Positivo Experience is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Positivo Experience from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Positivo Experience or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positivo Experience". If it is installed on your PC the Positivo Experience application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Positivo Experience in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Positivo Experience, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Positivo Experience.
8. After uninstalling Positivo Experience, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positivo Experience that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Positivo Experience with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Positivo Experience supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 17:34:06.150