Positivo Experience is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Positivo Experience from your computerPositivo Informática S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Positivo Informática S.A.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Positivo Experience. The program's main executable file is called PositivoExperienceUI.exe and occupies 674.00 KB (690176 bytes).
Positivo Experience installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.56 MB (1631936
bytes) on disk.
- PositivoExperienceSelfUpdater.exe (36.06 KB)
- PositivoExperienceService.exe (45.50 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUI.exe (674.00 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUpdateDatabase.exe (16.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (821.56 KB)
This page is about Positivo Experience version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Positivo Experience:
...click to view all...
Positivo Experience is an application offered by the software company Positivo Informática S.A.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Positivo Experience is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Positivo Experience with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Positivo Experience or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positivo Experience". The Positivo Experience app will be found automatically. After you click Positivo Experience in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positivo Experience, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Positivo Experience.
8. After uninstalling Positivo Experience, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Positivo Experience which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Positivo Experience with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Positivo Experience in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-26 03:45:01.833