You can find below details on how to remove Positivo Experience for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positivo Experience from your systemPositivo Informática S.A.
. Go over here
for more info on Positivo Informática S.A.. Usually the Positivo Experience application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Positivo Experience. The application's main executable file occupies 674.50 KB (690688 bytes) on disk and is titled PositivoExperienceUI.exe.
Positivo Experience contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.56 MB (1632448
bytes) on disk.
- PositivoExperienceSelfUpdater.exe (36.06 KB)
- PositivoExperienceService.exe (45.50 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUI.exe (674.50 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUpdateDatabase.exe (16.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (821.56 KB)
The current page applies to Positivo Experience version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Positivo Experience:
...click to view all...
Positivo Experience is an application released by the software company Positivo Informática S.A.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Positivo Experience is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Positivo Experience with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Positivo Experience or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Positivo Experience". The Positivo Experience app will be found automatically. After you select Positivo Experience in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Positivo Experience, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positivo Experience.
8. After removing Positivo Experience, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Positivo Experience which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positivo Experience using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positivo Experience supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:07:20.617