This info is about Positivo Experience for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Positivo Experience from your computerPositivo Informática S.A.
. More information on Positivo Informática S.A. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Positivo Experience is C:\Program Files (x86)\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience\unins000.exe. Positivo Experience's primary file takes about 626.58 KB (641616 bytes) and its name is PositivoExperienceUI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Positivo Experience. They occupy 2.15 MB (2253200
bytes) on disk.
- pin.exe (17.08 KB)
- PositivoExperienceSelfUpdater.exe (248.58 KB)
- PositivoExperienceService.exe (57.58 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUI.exe (626.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This web page is about Positivo Experience version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Positivo Experience:
...click to view all...
Positivo Experience is an application marketed by Positivo Informática S.A.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Positivo Experience is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Positivo Experience from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Positivo Experience or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positivo Experience". If it is installed on your PC the Positivo Experience app will be found automatically. After you select Positivo Experience in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Positivo Experience, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positivo Experience.
8. After uninstalling Positivo Experience, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Positivo Experience which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Positivo Experience using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positivo Experience in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 15:03:04.910