This page contains detailed information on how to remove Positivo Experience for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Positivo Experience from your systemPositivo Informática S.A.
. You can find out more on Positivo Informática S.A. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Positivo Experience application is found in the C:\Program Files\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Positivo Experience is "C:\Program Files\Positivo Informática\Positivo Experience\Positivo Experience\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 635.00 KB (650240 bytes) on disk and is titled PositivoExperienceUI.exe.
Positivo Experience is comprised of the following executables which take 1.88 MB (1969464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- pin.exe (10.00 KB)
- PositivoExperienceSelfUpdater.exe (392.60 KB)
- PositivoExperienceService.exe (47.00 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUI.exe (635.00 KB)
- PositivoExperienceUpdateDatabase.exe (24.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (814.60 KB)
This info is about Positivo Experience version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Positivo Experience versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Positivo Experience is a program offered by the software company Positivo Informática S.A.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Positivo Experience is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Positivo Experience from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Positivo Experience or simply activate the Search field and type in "Positivo Experience". If it exists on your system the Positivo Experience app will be found very quickly. When you click Positivo Experience in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Positivo Experience, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positivo Experience.
8. After uninstalling Positivo Experience, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Positivo Experience which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Positivo Experience with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Positivo Experience by Positivo Informática S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positivo Experience supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-25 01:24:19.573