PixaFlux is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PixaFlux from your PCMankua Software
. More information on Mankua Software can be seen here
. Usually the PixaFlux program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PixaFlux folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PixaFlux by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PixaFlux\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PixaFlux.exe is the PixaFlux's main executable file and it occupies about 1.13 MB (1182720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PixaFlux. They take an average of 16.46 MB (17254611
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.11 MB)
- PixaFlux.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.77 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20170726
of PixaFlux. Click on the links below for other PixaFlux versions:
PixaFlux is an application released by the software company Mankua Software. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PixaFlux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PixaFlux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PixaFlux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PixaFlux". If it is installed on your PC the PixaFlux application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PixaFlux in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PixaFlux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PixaFlux.
8. After removing PixaFlux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PixaFlux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PixaFlux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PixaFlux by Mankua Software from your PC, we are not saying that PixaFlux by Mankua Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PixaFlux in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 20:03:55.360