PixaFlux is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall PixaFlux from your PCMankua Software
. Open here
for more info on Mankua Software. PixaFlux is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PixaFlux folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove PixaFlux by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PixaFlux\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PixaFlux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1207296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PixaFlux. They occupy about 16.48 MB (17279187
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.11 MB)
- PixaFlux.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.77 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20171104
of PixaFlux. Click on the links below for other PixaFlux versions:
...click to view all...
PixaFlux is a program offered by Mankua Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PixaFlux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PixaFlux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PixaFlux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PixaFlux". The PixaFlux app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PixaFlux in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PixaFlux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PixaFlux.
8. After uninstalling PixaFlux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PixaFlux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PixaFlux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PixaFlux by Mankua Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PixaFlux by Mankua Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PixaFlux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-28 10:05:17.287