PixaFlux is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PixaFlux from your computerMankua Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Mankua Software. Usually the PixaFlux program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PixaFlux folder, depending on the user's option during install. PixaFlux's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PixaFlux\uninstall.exe. PixaFlux.exe is the PixaFlux's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.29 MB (1354752 bytes) on disk.
PixaFlux installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.62 MB (17426739
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.11 MB)
- PixaFlux.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.86 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.07 MB)
The current web page applies to PixaFlux version 20200322
only. For other PixaFlux versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PixaFlux is an application released by Mankua Software. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove PixaFlux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PixaFlux from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PixaFlux or simply activate the Search field and type in "PixaFlux". If it is installed on your PC the PixaFlux app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PixaFlux in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PixaFlux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PixaFlux.
8. After removing PixaFlux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PixaFlux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PixaFlux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PixaFlux by Mankua Software from your computer, we are not saying that PixaFlux by Mankua Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PixaFlux supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-15 16:37:00.420