You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PixaFlux for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PixaFlux from your computerMankua Software
. Check out here
for more information on Mankua Software. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PixaFlux folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PixaFlux\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PixaFlux. PixaFlux.exe is the PixaFlux's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.08 MB (1136128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PixaFlux. They take about 16.41 MB (17208019
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.11 MB)
- PixaFlux.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.77 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.07 MB)
The current web page applies to PixaFlux version 20170406
alone. For more PixaFlux versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PixaFlux is a program offered by Mankua Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PixaFlux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PixaFlux from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PixaFlux or simply click the Search field and type in "PixaFlux". If it is installed on your PC the PixaFlux app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PixaFlux in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PixaFlux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PixaFlux.
8. After uninstalling PixaFlux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PixaFlux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PixaFlux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PixaFlux by Mankua Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PixaFlux by Mankua Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PixaFlux in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 00:29:33.803