This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PixaFlux for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PixaFlux from your systemMankua Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mankua Software. PixaFlux is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PixaFlux directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PixaFlux is C:\Program Files\PixaFlux\uninstall.exe. PixaFlux.exe is the PixaFlux's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.28 MB (1337856 bytes) on disk.
PixaFlux installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.60 MB (17409843
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.11 MB)
- PixaFlux.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.86 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20200117
of PixaFlux. For other PixaFlux versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PixaFlux is a program marketed by the software company Mankua Software. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PixaFlux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PixaFlux from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PixaFlux or simply click the Search feature and type in "PixaFlux". If it is installed on your PC the PixaFlux application will be found automatically. When you select PixaFlux in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PixaFlux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PixaFlux.
8. After uninstalling PixaFlux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PixaFlux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PixaFlux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PixaFlux by Mankua Software from your computer, we are not saying that PixaFlux by Mankua Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PixaFlux in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-16 21:16:49.467