Paladins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Paladins from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. You can find out more on Hi-Rez Studios or check for application updates here
. Paladins is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Paladins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Paladins.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 33.42 MB (35043224 bytes) on disk.
Paladins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 97.95 MB (102712152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (385.77 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (33.42 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (439.27 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This page is about Paladins version 0.39.1451.1
only. For more Paladins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Paladins is an application by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Paladins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Paladins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins". If it exists on your system the Paladins application will be found very quickly. After you select Paladins in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Paladins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins.
8. After removing Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Paladins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Paladins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 19:57:36.743