This info is about Paladins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Paladins from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. Check out here
for more information on Hi-Rez Studios. Paladins is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Paladins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 35.99 MB (37734296 bytes) on disk and is labeled Paladins.exe.
The executables below are part of Paladins. They occupy an average of 100.52 MB (105398152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Paladins.exe (35.99 MB)
- PaladinsEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This page is about Paladins version 0.51.1872.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Paladins versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins is a program by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Paladins with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Paladins or simply click the Search field and type in "Paladins". If it exists on your system the Paladins program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Paladins in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Paladins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Paladins.
8. After removing Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Paladins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 18:30:21.260