Paladins is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Paladins from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. More information on Hi-Rez Studios can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Paladins is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=402. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Paladins.exe is the Paladins's primary executable file and it occupies close to 31.96 MB (33513472 bytes) on disk.
Paladins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 58.60 MB (61441624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Paladins.exe (31.96 MB)
The current page applies to Paladins version 0.11.714.8
only. For more Paladins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Paladins is an application released by Hi-Rez Studios. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Paladins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Paladins or simply click the Search field and type in "Paladins". If it is installed on your PC the Paladins application will be found very quickly. After you click Paladins in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Paladins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Paladins.
8. After uninstalling Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Paladins which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Paladins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 01:29:24.680