This page contains thorough information on how to remove Paladins for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Paladins from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. More data about Hi-Rez Studios can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins directory (same installation drive as Windows). Paladins's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Paladins.exe and it has a size of 31.96 MB (33513472 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Paladins. They take an average of 58.60 MB (61441624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Paladins.exe (31.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.11.714.4
of Paladins. You can find here a few links to other Paladins versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins is an application offered by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Some people decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Paladins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paladins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Paladins". If it is installed on your PC the Paladins application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Paladins in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Paladins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins.
8. After uninstalling Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paladins supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 14:56:51.027