Paladins is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Paladins from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Open here
where you can read more on Hi-Rez Studios. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Paladins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Paladins.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 39.67 MB (41596824 bytes) on disk.
Paladins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 214.95 MB (225394720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (762.63 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2010.exe (20.91 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
- Paladins.exe (39.67 MB)
This web page is about Paladins version 1.4.2790.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Paladins versions:
...click to view all...
Paladins has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Paladins is a program marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Paladins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Paladins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paladins". The Paladins app will be found very quickly. After you click Paladins in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Paladins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Paladins.
8. After uninstalling Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Paladins which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paladins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paladins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 18:38:20.837