PDF-Viewer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PDF-Viewer from your computerTracker Software Products Ltd
. You can find out more on Tracker Software Products Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to PDF-Viewer at http://www.docu-track.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Tracker Software folder (same installation drive as Windows). PDF-Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF Viewer\unins000.exe. PDF-Viewer's main file takes about 12.63 MB (13244184 bytes) and is named PDFXCview.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PDF-Viewer. They occupy about 13.30 MB (13945392
bytes) on disk.
- PDFXCview.exe (12.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (684.77 KB)
This web page is about PDF-Viewer version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other PDF-Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
PDF-Viewer is a program by the software company Tracker Software Products Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove PDF-Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PDF-Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDF-Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF-Viewer". If it exists on your system the PDF-Viewer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PDF-Viewer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PDF-Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF-Viewer:
- The publisher is: http://www.docu-track.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF-Viewer.
8. After removing PDF-Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDF-Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF-Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF-Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:44:12.540