This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PDF-Viewer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PDF-Viewer from your computerTracker Software Products Ltd
. You can read more on Tracker Software Products Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about PDF-Viewer at http://www.docu-track.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). PDF-Viewer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.07 MB (8456984 bytes) on disk and is called PDFXCview.exe.
PDF-Viewer is comprised of the following executables which take 9.36 MB (9813496
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (673.19 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (651.53 KB)
- PDFXCview.exe (8.07 MB)
This info is about PDF-Viewer version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other PDF-Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
PDF-Viewer is a program released by Tracker Software Products Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove PDF-Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PDF-Viewer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF-Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF-Viewer". The PDF-Viewer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PDF-Viewer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PDF-Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF-Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.docu-track.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDF-Viewer.
8. After removing PDF-Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF-Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF-Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF-Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-04 02:24:08.847