PDF-Viewer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall PDF-Viewer from your PCTracker Software Products Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Tracker Software Products Ltd. Click on http://www.docu-track.com
to get more information about PDF-Viewer on Tracker Software Products Ltd's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). PDF-Viewer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer\unins000.exe. PDFXCview.exe is the PDF-Viewer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 8.76 MB (9182208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PDF-Viewer. They occupy 9.41 MB (9871552
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (673.19 KB)
- PDFXCview.exe (8.76 MB)
The current page applies to PDF-Viewer version 188.8.131.52
only. For other PDF-Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDF-Viewer is an application offered by the software company Tracker Software Products Ltd. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PDF-Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PDF-Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF-Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF-Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the PDF-Viewer program will be found very quickly. When you click PDF-Viewer in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PDF-Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF-Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.docu-track.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF-Viewer.
8. After uninstalling PDF-Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF-Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF-Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PDF-Viewer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 02:18:53.820