PDF-Viewer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PDF-Viewer from your PCTracker Software Products Ltd
. Open here
for more information on Tracker Software Products Ltd. More information about the app PDF-Viewer can be found at http://www.docu-track.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PDF-Viewer is C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PDFXCview.exe and it has a size of 9.28 MB (9727768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PDF-Viewer. They occupy an average of 10.17 MB (10663152
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (673.19 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (240.27 KB)
- PDFXCview.exe (9.28 MB)
This page is about PDF-Viewer version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more PDF-Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDF-Viewer is a program released by Tracker Software Products Ltd. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PDF-Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PDF-Viewer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PDF-Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF-Viewer". The PDF-Viewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PDF-Viewer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF-Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF-Viewer:
- The publisher is: http://www.docu-track.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDF-Viewer.
8. After removing PDF-Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF-Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF-Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PDF-Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 13:22:06.470