This web page contains complete information on how to remove PDF-Viewer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PDF-Viewer from your systemTracker Software Products Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Tracker Software Products Ltd. You can get more details about PDF-Viewer at http://www.tracker-software.com
. PDF-Viewer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Tracker Software folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for PDF-Viewer is C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF Viewer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PDFXCview.exe and its approximative size is 13.36 MB (14005824 bytes).
PDF-Viewer contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.67 MB (15385792
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdate.exe (650.06 KB)
- PDFXCview.exe (13.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.308.0
of PDF-Viewer. For other PDF-Viewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDF-Viewer is a program by the software company Tracker Software Products Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PDF-Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PDF-Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDF-Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF-Viewer". The PDF-Viewer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PDF-Viewer in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PDF-Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF-Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tracker-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDF-Viewer.
8. After removing PDF-Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF-Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDF-Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PDF-Viewer by Tracker Software Products Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF-Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:45:09.240