This page contains detailed information on how to remove PCMedik for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCMedik from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCMedik on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCMedik program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PCMedik's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe. PCMedik.exe is the PCMedik's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.30 MB (2410624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PCMedik. They take about 7.62 MB (7994896
bytes) on disk.
- PCMedik.exe (2.30 MB)
- PCMedikRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- PCMedikUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PCMedik version 220.127.116.114
alone. For other PCMedik versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCMedik is an application by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase PCMedik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PCMedik from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCMedik or simply click the Search field and type in "PCMedik". The PCMedik program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCMedik in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCMedik, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCMedik:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCMedik.
8. After uninstalling PCMedik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCMedik that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCMedik using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCMedik by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCMedik by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCMedik in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 14:56:17.017