PCMedik is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PCMedik from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. More info about the app PCMedik can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. PCMedik is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik directory, subject to the user's option. PCMedik's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe. PCMedik's main file takes about 3.98 MB (4175360 bytes) and its name is PCMedik.exe.
PCMedik is comprised of the following executables which take 13.69 MB (14355029
bytes) on disk:
- PCMedik.exe (3.98 MB)
- PCMedikRegister.exe (3.63 MB)
- PCMedikUpdate.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of PCMedik. Click on the links below for other PCMedik versions:
...click to view all...
PCMedik is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove PCMedik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PCMedik using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCMedik or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCMedik". If it exists on your system the PCMedik app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PCMedik in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCMedik, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCMedik:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCMedik.
8. After removing PCMedik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCMedik that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCMedik with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCMedik by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCMedik by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCMedik in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 00:53:30.487