PCMedik is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCMedik from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCMedik on PGWARE LLC's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\PrograUserName Files\PGWARE\PCUserNameedik folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PCMedik is "C:\PrograUserName Files\PGWARE\PCUserNameedik\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.41 MB (2529920 bytes) on disk and is called PCMedik.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PCMedik. They take about 7.71 MB (8085008
bytes) on disk.
- PCMedik.exe (2.41 MB)
- PCMedikRegister.exe (2.03 MB)
- PCMedikUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.114
of PCMedik. Click on the links below for other PCMedik versions:
...click to view all...
PCMedik is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PCMedik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PCMedik from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCMedik or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCMedik". If it exists on your system the PCMedik program will be found automatically. After you select PCMedik in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCMedik, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCMedik:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\PrograUserName Files\PGWARE\PCUserNameedik\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCMedik.
8. After uninstalling PCMedik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCMedik that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCMedik with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCMedik by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCMedik by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCMedik in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:32:50.037