PCMedik is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PCMedik from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Open here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. More details about PCMedik can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik directory (same installation drive as Windows). PCMedik's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe. PCMedik.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.29 MB (2404864 bytes) on disk.
PCMedik installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.88 MB (8262331
bytes) on disk.
- Keygen.exe (256.00 KB)
- PCMedik.exe (2.29 MB)
- PCMedikRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- PCMedikUpdate.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This page is about PCMedik version 220.127.116.119
only. You can find below info on other versions of PCMedik:
...click to view all...
PCMedik is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove PCMedik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PCMedik from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCMedik or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCMedik". If it exists on your system the PCMedik application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCMedik in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCMedik, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCMedik:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCMedik.
8. After uninstalling PCMedik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCMedik that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCMedik using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCMedik by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCMedik by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCMedik in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 18:24:31.553