You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCMedik for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCMedik from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCMedik on PGWARE LLC's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCMedik. The application's main executable file is named PCMedik.exe and occupies 2.30 MB (2411136 bytes).
PCMedik installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.63 MB (7995408
bytes) on disk.
- PCMedik.exe (2.30 MB)
- PCMedikRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- PCMedikUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PCMedik version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PCMedik:
...click to view all...
PCMedik is a program by PGWARE LLC. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PCMedik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCMedik with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCMedik or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCMedik". The PCMedik application will be found very quickly. When you click PCMedik in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCMedik, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCMedik:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCMedik.
8. After uninstalling PCMedik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCMedik which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCMedik using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCMedik by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCMedik by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCMedik in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:13:56.380