Orbitum is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Orbitum from your systemOrbitum
. Further information on Orbitum can be found here
. Orbitum is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\32.0.1700.151\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Orbitum. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 730.81 KB (748352 bytes).
Orbitum installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.90 MB (8286208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (730.81 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.81 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (174.31 KB)
- crash_service.exe (421.81 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.61 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.1700.151
of Orbitum. You can find below info on other application versions of Orbitum:
...click to view all...
Orbitum is a program offered by the software company Orbitum. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Orbitum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orbitum or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orbitum". If it exists on your system the Orbitum program will be found very quickly. After you select Orbitum in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Orbitum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orbitum.
8. After removing Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orbitum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orbitum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Orbitum by Orbitum from your computer, we are not saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Orbitum supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-31 20:06:24.810