This page contains complete information on how to remove Orbitum for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Orbitum from your computerOrbitum
. Additional info about Orbitum can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Orbitum is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\39.0.2171.123\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 692.50 KB (709120 bytes) on disk.
Orbitum installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.91 MB (8292352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (692.50 KB)
- crash_service.exe (347.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.20 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (989.00 KB)
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.0.2171.123
of Orbitum. You can find below a few links to other Orbitum versions:
...click to view all...
Orbitum is an application by Orbitum. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Orbitum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Orbitum or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orbitum". If it exists on your system the Orbitum application will be found automatically. When you select Orbitum in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Orbitum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orbitum.
8. After uninstalling Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orbitum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orbitum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Orbitum by Orbitum from your PC, nor are we saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Orbitum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:53:29.990