You can find on this page details on how to remove Orbitum for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Orbitum from your computerOrbitum
. Further information on Orbitum can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Orbitum is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\32.0.1700.137\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Orbitum's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1795392 bytes) and is called OrbitumUpdater.exe.
Orbitum contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.71 MB (1795392
bytes) on disk.
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.1700.137
of Orbitum. For other Orbitum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Orbitum is a program marketed by the software company Orbitum. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Orbitum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orbitum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orbitum". If it is installed on your PC the Orbitum program will be found very quickly. When you click Orbitum in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Orbitum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Orbitum.
8. After removing Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orbitum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orbitum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Orbitum by Orbitum from your computer, nor are we saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orbitum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:46:31.073