Orbitum is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Orbitum from your systemOrbitum
. More data about Orbitum can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Orbitum is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\43.0.2357.157\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Orbitum's primary file takes about 632.45 KB (647624 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Orbitum. They take 6.69 MB (7014520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (632.45 KB)
- crash_service.exe (331.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (677.95 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.18 MB)
- setup.exe (910.50 KB)
- OrbitumUpdater.exe (2.01 MB)
This page is about Orbitum version 43.0.2357.157
only. You can find below info on other versions of Orbitum:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Orbitum we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Orbitum
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\users\UserName\appdata\local\orbitum\application\orbitumupdater\orbitumupdater.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\users\UserName\appdata\local\orbitum\application\orbitumupdater\orbitumupdater.exe.FriendlyAppName
Orbitum is an application marketed by Orbitum. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Orbitum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Orbitum or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orbitum". If it exists on your system the Orbitum app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orbitum in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Orbitum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Orbitum.
8. After uninstalling Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orbitum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orbitum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orbitum by Orbitum from your PC, nor are we saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orbitum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:08:31.917