Orbitum is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Orbitum from your PCOrbitum
. You can read more on Orbitum or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Orbitum's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Orbitum\Application\21.0.1230.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Orbitum's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.21 MB (1267200 bytes) on disk.
Orbitum is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.26 MB (3421896
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.21 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (90.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (93.00 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0.1230.0
of Orbitum. For other Orbitum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Orbitum is an application by Orbitum. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Orbitum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Orbitum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orbitum or simply click the Search field and type in "Orbitum". If it exists on your system the Orbitum program will be found very quickly. When you click Orbitum in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Orbitum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orbitum.
8. After removing Orbitum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orbitum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orbitum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Orbitum by Orbitum from your PC, we are not saying that Orbitum by Orbitum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orbitum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-08 23:27:26.070