Ocster 1-Click Backup
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup from your PCOcster GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ocster GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. You can get more details on Ocster 1-Click Backup at http://www.ocster.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Ocster 1-Click Backup is C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 80.84 KB (82784 bytes) on disk and is called backupClient-ox1c.exe.
Ocster 1-Click Backup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 753.22 KB (771296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (147.47 KB)
- backupClient-ox1c.exe (80.84 KB)
- backupClientAdminAccess-ox1c.exe (107.84 KB)
- backupCommandAdmin-ox1c.exe (154.34 KB)
- backupCoreHelper32.exe (47.84 KB)
- backupService-ox1c.exe (20.34 KB)
- formatreport-ox1c.exe (73.34 KB)
- netutilHelper.exe (44.34 KB)
- oxHelper.exe (30.00 KB)
- updateStarter.exe (46.84 KB)
The current page applies to Ocster 1-Click Backup version 2.04
only. You can find below a few links to other Ocster 1-Click Backup releases:
...click to view all...
Ocster 1-Click Backup is a program offered by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Ocster 1-Click Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ocster 1-Click Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Ocster 1-Click Backup". The Ocster 1-Click Backup app will be found very quickly. When you click Ocster 1-Click Backup in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ocster 1-Click Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ocster 1-Click Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ocster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ocster 1-Click Backup.
8. After uninstalling Ocster 1-Click Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ocster 1-Click Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ocster 1-Click Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 12:26:45.073