Ocster 1-Click Backup
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup from your computerOcster GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ocster GmbH & Co. KG. Please open http://www.ocster.com
if you want to read more on Ocster 1-Click Backup on Ocster GmbH & Co. KG's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Ocster 1-Click Backup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe. backupClient-ox1c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 82.32 KB (84296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Ocster 1-Click Backup. They occupy about 813.37 KB (832888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (159.30 KB)
- backupClient-ox1c.exe (82.32 KB)
- backupClientAdminAccess-ox1c.exe (113.32 KB)
- backupCommandAdmin-ox1c.exe (164.32 KB)
- backupCoreHelper32.exe (54.32 KB)
- backupService-ox1c.exe (20.32 KB)
- formatreport-ox1c.exe (81.32 KB)
- netutilHelper.exe (49.82 KB)
- oxHelper.exe (36.00 KB)
- updateStarter.exe (52.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.08
of Ocster 1-Click Backup. You can find below info on other application versions of Ocster 1-Click Backup:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Ocster 1-Click Backup.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup:
- C:\Program Files\Ocster Backup
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ocster Backup
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ocster 1-Click Backup
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ocster Backup
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\bin\backupClient-ox1c.exe
- C:\Program Files\Ocster Backup\bin\backupClientAdminAccess-ox.exe
- C:\Program Files\Ocster Backup\bin\backupClientLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ocster Backup\bin\backupClient-ox.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ocster\Ocster Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ocster\Ocster Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ocster Backup\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ocster Backup\UninstallString
Ocster 1-Click Backup is an application by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Ocster 1-Click Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ocster 1-Click Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ocster 1-Click Backup". If it exists on your system the Ocster 1-Click Backup app will be found very quickly. When you click Ocster 1-Click Backup in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ocster 1-Click Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ocster 1-Click Backup:
- The software company is: http://www.ocster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ocster 1-Click Backup.
8. After uninstalling Ocster 1-Click Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ocster 1-Click Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ocster 1-Click Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-10 13:56:55.790