Ocster 1-Click Backup
Ocster 1-Click Backup is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup from your computerOcster GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ocster GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Ocster 1-Click Backup at http://www.ocster.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called backupClient-ox1c.exe and it has a size of 79.95 KB (81872 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Ocster 1-Click Backup. They take about 1.23 MB (1294824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (145.59 KB)
- backupClient-ox1c.exe (79.95 KB)
- backupClientAdminAccess-ox1c.exe (123.45 KB)
- backupCommandAdmin-ox1c.exe (205.95 KB)
- backupService-ox1c.exe (21.95 KB)
- netutilHelper.exe (62.45 KB)
- oxHelper.exe (44.00 KB)
- updateStarter.exe (59.95 KB)
- backupClient-ox1c.exe (79.45 KB)
- backupClientAdminAccess-ox1c.exe (106.45 KB)
- backupCommandAdmin-ox1c.exe (150.95 KB)
- backupCoreHelper32.exe (46.95 KB)
- backupService-ox1c.exe (18.95 KB)
- netutilHelper.exe (42.95 KB)
- oxHelper.exe (30.00 KB)
- updateStarter.exe (45.45 KB)
This page is about Ocster 1-Click Backup version 1.15
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ocster 1-Click Backup releases:
...click to view all...
Ocster 1-Click Backup is an application by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ocster 1-Click Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Ocster 1-Click Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Ocster 1-Click Backup application will be found very quickly. When you click Ocster 1-Click Backup in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ocster 1-Click Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ocster 1-Click Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ocster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup.
8. After uninstalling Ocster 1-Click Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ocster 1-Click Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ocster 1-Click Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-27 10:36:57.610