Ocster 1-Click Backup
This page is about Ocster 1-Click Backup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup from your computerOcster GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Ocster GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Ocster 1-Click Backup can be seen at http://www.ocster.com
. Usually the Ocster 1-Click Backup program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Ocster 1-Click Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Ocster 1-Click Backup's primary file takes around 45.45 KB (46544 bytes) and is named updateStarter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ocster 1-Click Backup. They take 1.23 MB (1290448
bytes) on disk.
- updateStarter.exe (45.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.09
of Ocster 1-Click Backup. You can find here a few links to other Ocster 1-Click Backup versions:
...click to view all...
Ocster 1-Click Backup is an application offered by the software company Ocster GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Ocster 1-Click Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ocster 1-Click Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ocster 1-Click Backup". The Ocster 1-Click Backup application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ocster 1-Click Backup in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ocster 1-Click Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ocster 1-Click Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ocster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ocster 1-Click Backup.
8. After uninstalling Ocster 1-Click Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ocster 1-Click Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ocster 1-Click Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-01 16:25:07.357