Ocster 1-Click Backup
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup from your systemOcster GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ocster GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Click on http://www.ocster.com
to get more information about Ocster 1-Click Backup on Ocster GmbH & Co. KG's website. Usually the Ocster 1-Click Backup program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Ocster 1-Click Backup is C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 84.19 KB (86208 bytes) on disk and is named backupClient-ox1c.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ocster 1-Click Backup. They take 1.56 MB (1633360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (160.17 KB)
- backupClient-ox1c.exe (84.19 KB)
- backupClientAdminAccess-ox1c.exe (134.32 KB)
- backupCommandAdmin-ox1c.exe (217.69 KB)
- backupService-ox1c.exe (23.32 KB)
- formatreport-ox1c.exe (122.82 KB)
- netutilHelper.exe (74.32 KB)
- oxHelper.exe (52.50 KB)
- updateStarter.exe (71.69 KB)
- backupClient-ox1c.exe (82.32 KB)
- backupClientAdminAccess-ox1c.exe (113.32 KB)
- backupCommandAdmin-ox1c.exe (164.32 KB)
- backupCoreHelper32.exe (54.32 KB)
- backupService-ox1c.exe (20.32 KB)
- formatreport-ox1c.exe (81.32 KB)
- netutilHelper.exe (49.82 KB)
- oxHelper.exe (36.00 KB)
- updateStarter.exe (52.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Ocster 1-Click Backup version 2.09
only. For other Ocster 1-Click Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ocster 1-Click Backup is an application by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ocster 1-Click Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ocster 1-Click Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ocster 1-Click Backup". The Ocster 1-Click Backup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ocster 1-Click Backup in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ocster 1-Click Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ocster 1-Click Backup:
- The software company is: http://www.ocster.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ocster 1-Click Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ocster 1-Click Backup.
8. After uninstalling Ocster 1-Click Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ocster 1-Click Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ocster 1-Click Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ocster 1-Click Backup by Ocster GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ocster 1-Click Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-23 13:28:54.503