You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OSD for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall OSD from your computerOEM
. Open here
for more info on OEM. OSD is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\OSD folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling OSD is C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\OSD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. OSD's main file takes about 2.07 MB (2172416 bytes) and is called OSD.exe.
The following executables are contained in OSD. They occupy 3.24 MB (3394791
bytes) on disk.
- OSD.exe (2.07 MB)
- OSDCtrl.exe (10.00 KB)
- OSDSrv.exe (9.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about OSD version 1.04.15
only. You can find below a few links to other OSD versions:
...click to view all...
OSD is an application marketed by OEM. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase OSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OSD or simply activate the Search field and type in "OSD". If it exists on your system the OSD app will be found very quickly. After you select OSD in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OSD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OSD.
8. After uninstalling OSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OSD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OSD by OEM from your PC, we are not saying that OSD by OEM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OSD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 20:58:29.860