This info is about OSD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall OSD from your PCOEM
. Go over here
for more info on OEM. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\OSD directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for OSD is C:\Program Files (x86)\OEM\OSD\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named OSD.exe and occupies 2.07 MB (2173440 bytes).
OSD is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.26 MB (3413223
bytes) on disk:
- OSD.exe (2.07 MB)
- OSDCtrl.exe (10.00 KB)
- OSDSrv.exe (9.50 KB)
- OSDTpDetect.exe (17.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about OSD version 1.04.18
alone. Click on the links below for other OSD versions:
...click to view all...
OSD is a program marketed by OEM. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall OSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OSD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OSD or simply click the Search feature and type in "OSD". If it exists on your system the OSD program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OSD in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OSD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OSD.
8. After uninstalling OSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OSD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OSD by OEM from your PC, we are not saying that OSD by OEM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OSD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:02:03.770