NoMoreDupes for Outlook
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your PCWisco
. You can read more on Wisco or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
to get more info about NoMoreDupes for Outlook on Wisco's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook. The program's main executable file has a size of 153.21 KB (156888 bytes) on disk and is called adxregistrator.exe.
NoMoreDupes for Outlook contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1610943
bytes) on disk.
- adxregistrator.exe (153.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The current web page applies to NoMoreDupes for Outlook version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of NoMoreDupes for Outlook:
...click to view all...
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is an application offered by Wisco. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NoMoreDupes for Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "NoMoreDupes for Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the NoMoreDupes for Outlook app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NoMoreDupes for Outlook in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NoMoreDupes for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NoMoreDupes for Outlook:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling NoMoreDupes for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NoMoreDupes for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NoMoreDupes for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco from your computer, nor are we saying that NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 15:10:05.560