NoMoreDupes for Outlook
This info is about NoMoreDupes for Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your computerWisco
. Take a look here
for more info on Wisco. Please open http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
if you want to read more on NoMoreDupes for Outlook on Wisco's website. Usually the NoMoreDupes for Outlook application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall NoMoreDupes for Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. adxregistrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 146.26 KB (149768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NoMoreDupes for Outlook. They take 1.53 MB (1603123
bytes) on disk.
- adxregistrator.exe (146.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
This web page is about NoMoreDupes for Outlook version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other NoMoreDupes for Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
NoMoreDupes for Outlook is an application by the software company Wisco. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NoMoreDupes for Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NoMoreDupes for Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "NoMoreDupes for Outlook". If it exists on your system the NoMoreDupes for Outlook program will be found automatically. After you click NoMoreDupes for Outlook in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NoMoreDupes for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NoMoreDupes for Outlook:
- The software company is: http://www.NoMoreDupes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wisco\NoMoreDupes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook.
8. After removing NoMoreDupes for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NoMoreDupes for Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NoMoreDupes for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco from your computer, we are not saying that NoMoreDupes for Outlook by Wisco is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NoMoreDupes for Outlook supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 23:44:45.463